Taylor IP provides a complete line of IP legal services for all of your trademark needs. For example, we can assist you with the following:
- Analysis of potential trademarks.
- Preliminary online screening searches to determine registrability of trademarks and/or infringement risks relative to third party trademarks.
- Full trademark searches using the services of a third party searching firm to determine federal registrations, state registrations, common law usages of third party marks, and internet domain name registrations.
- Registrability and/or clearance/freedom to operate opinions.
- Full opinions related to infringement and/or validity issues associated with client trademarks or competitor trademarks.
- Assignment of trademark rights to another individual or business entity.
- Preparation and filing of trademark applications with US Patent and Trademark Office or appropriate state corporate divisions.
- Prosecution of trademark applications with US Patent and Trademark Office (negotiating with Examining Attorney assigned to trademark application to obtain issuance of trademark registration).
- Preparation of agreements related to trademarks, such as trademark license agreements.
- Analysis of potential trademark infringement actions by third parties.
- Enforcing trademark rights through litigation in federal or state courts.