Taylor IP provides a complete line of IP legal services for all of your needs related to trade secrets. For example, we can assist you with the following:
- Analysis of potential trade secrets, such as manufacturing processes, client lists, methods of doing business, etc.
- Analysis of determination whether to maintain proprietary information as a trade secret or protect with a patent.
- Analysis of trade secret issues related to former employee(s) now working for a competitor.
- Full opinions related to infringement and/or validity issues associated with client trade secrets or competitor trade secrets.
- Preparation of agreements related to trade secrets, such as confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, and license agreements relating to trade secrets, know-how and other proprietary information.
- Analysis of potential trade secret infringement actions by third parties.
- Enforcing trade secret rights through litigation in state courts.